Utility Relay Company offers competitive salary, benefits and a collaborative work environment.
Utility Relay Company in currently in need of an experienced manual & CNC machinist. Attention to detail/speed/accuracy is required. If you want to increase your CNC knowledge, outside training expense will be paid by the Company with a passing grade. Hours are 7:00 am to 3:30 pm. Excellent working conditions with climate controlled environment. We offer competitive benefits and wages. Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org Resumes will NOT be reviewed without salary requirements.
Utility Relay Company, located in Chagrin Falls, Ohio is looking for a Low Voltage Protection Application Engineer.Requirements
- Extensive experience in low voltage power distribution systems including circuit breaker protective trip units and selective coordination.
- A minimum BSEE degree.
- Understanding of 3-Phase vector analysis and familiarity with Discrete Fourier Transforms.
- A good mechanical aptitude is a plus.
- Must be able to interact and thrive in a dynamic team environment with aggressive deadlines.
- Assist customers with application of protective products.
- Assist in development of internal specifications for new protective products and new features for existing products.
- Develop/modify instruction manuals.